filters
state:
Show
city:
Show
product:
Show
SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY I'M LOOKING INTO A LAW SUITE TO GET MY MONEY BACK THEY SELL LEMONS AND WONT REPLACE THE PRODUCT JUST DRAG OUT FAKE PROBLEMS TILL WARRANTY IS UP . PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BROUGHT A ATV IT NEVER WORKED AND THEY...
Read more
Product
#1241530
Reply to reviews
I was talking with a lady on the phone and because my payment had not been processed I wanted to know why she said it was because I put a decimal point in the amount like 150.00 instead of 150. Apparently that screwed everything up. Some *** like that and the computers...
Read more
1.0
#1161091
Reply to reviews
12/14/17 ordered atv (paid extra for fast delivery) Said it would be here for Christmas I used the phone to order. When I received confirmation every thing was wron from name to adresss shipping. Of course the card number they got right. Took a 24 hrs to get someone on...
Read more
1.0
#1153871
Reply to reviews
I bought an ATV for my 12 year old son from Tuffatvs.com. It arrived no problem mid December 2016. I had to put it together, some parts were missing. The parts department sent me replacements when I made contact. The ATV would not start at first, the gas line was...
Read more
Anonymous
ASHLEY

SAME SITUATION I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OF FROM THEM WE NEED TO GET A CIVIL SUITE GOING TO GET OUR MONEY BACK AND PAIN AND SUFFERING

Anonymous
Bruce McCullough

Nothing resolved. No help on their end.

Product
#1114321
Reply to reviews
I purchased a atv from Tuffatvs ,for my daughter for her birthday. When it arrived, it was about 90% put together. There was not a manual present to assist me with putting the other 10% together. It came with a cheap looking cd, that showed someone from China putting...
Read more
1.1
Product
#1042106
Reply to reviews